Monday, February 16, 2009

Consumer News - It's What I love!

Do you ever feel like you're getting ripped off! I know I have! I've been working in local news for almost ten years delivering news you can use to arm yourself from getting ripped off. I've exposed dangerous products that the government has recalled. I've also educated consumers on how to get the best deals and save money. Trust me, there's a lot of bad businesses out there and you need every advantage you can get. So that's why I'm starting this consumer blog. I want to continue to deliver on news that will protect you, by bringing you the latest consumer warnings and alerting you to scams. I'd love to hear your ideas. In the meantime, I'm going to upload some of the consumer investigations I've produced. Thanks for reading! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment